Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Questions of a 10th grader

Today my 10th grade English class grasped the lesson pretty quickly therefore, my lesson ended earlier than expected. Needless to say I needed to think of something to fill the remaining time. I decided to have them think of any question they would like to ask me in English, any question at all, write it down, and pass it forward. I then answered each question in English. It ended up being a pretty neat activity because it really captured their attention and having 20 teenagers in the class I was sure glad it did!

Here are some of the questions the 10th graders asked me.

When is your birthday?
What is your address?
Are you married?
What do you do in your free time?
Do you like this high school?
Do you like to exercise? How often?
What is your last name?
How old are you?
Do you live with your parents?
What type of music do you like?
Where do you live?
Do you have a boyfriend?
Do you have any children? (Bah!!! Haha this one made me laugh)

No comments:

Post a Comment